Persons aged 18 and over who have
-completed any CTC (previously OTC) Leader qualification
- provide a logbook of personal rides (12 different routes, 3 geologically different areas) in the applicable country
- A valid and appropriate first aid certificate (or obtain one shortly after your course).
Provide the same level of leadership in a different countryBack
These courses usually encounter a variety of Trail and Technical terrain. Dependant on you level of award. Please note the key differences in height limitations for these qualifications in much of EuropeBack
- Logbook of your rides
- Short questionnaire before assessment
Length of Course?
8 hours over a single day.Back
• Have gained the capacity to communicate to a sufficient degree in the local language, or a widely used alternative
• Have used and understood the local maps
SOLD. This is the course for me. How do I sign up
It's easy to register for a CTC course. Make sure that you have the below information and payment method to hand, then:
• Identify your chosen course reference code from the course calendar. (if you are registering on a bespoke course, you will already have been given your course code).
• Ensure that you have read and understood our booking conditions. You will be asked to verify this on booking.
• Ring CTC's booking line on 0844 736 8451 (lo-call) and book your place.
• Note that all applications must be made by the applicant themselves. Due to the nature of the information we require, it is not possible to accept applications made by 3rd partiesBack